Trans-Asia Pipelines Testing provides geometry inspection services to find the change in wall thickness and general condition of Pipelines.
Trans-Asia Pipelines Testing is capable of providing the means for propelling any inspection tool through pipeline regardless of the inspection phase. While using an inspection tool it is critical that the instrument move at a constant predetermined speed. Because of Trans-Asia’s Extensive experience in pigging operations we are capable of propelling inspection tools through a pipeline so that the data received will be of Utmost accuracy. Trans-Asia Pipelines have entered an agreement with Analytic Pipe GMBH for caliper pigging services for the gulf and middle east market.
- Run tool with water during filling operations, prior to test
- Run tool after dewatering, prior to drying operations
- Provide and run sizing-plate pigs for baseline geometry inspection specifications
- Trans-Asia maintains numerous sizes and types of launchers and receivers capable of meeting the inspection contractors needs. In addition, based on the size, condition and location of your pipeline, Trans-Asia will determine the most cost-effective meansavailable for propelling the tool.
- Supervise the loading of the inspection tool using a Trans-Asia launcher.
- Provided propulsion system and insure accurate launching of the tool.
- Insure safe removal of the tool from the line with a Trans-Asia receiver.
- Propel the tool at a constant pre-determined speed (Typically 4-7Km/Hour), applying our many years of pigging experience.